As we recover from the annual feast and gather strength for the remainder of the semester, we decided to keep the Friday Five light. Enjoy this collection of fun from the internet– I promise there will be nothing too heavy and no advice on Black Friday sales or how to consume leftovers!
- I am not going to think about what this says about gender or anything else. Just enjoy this dude’s recreation of Wrecking Ball @ Gawker
- Remember when Adam Sandler taught the world about Hannukkah? @YouTube
- I don’t play favorites with pie. I just eat them all. But for those who play favorites, this is what those favorites say about you (only nice things apparently) @Buzzfeed
- Gary Oldman reminds us that for our mother colony Thanksgiving isn’t all that great @Jezebel
- If Thanksgiving happened in another country, this is it would be explained @Slate