This week’s Friday Five takes a look at various aspects of identity management. Are we truly “for real”? Do we feel “at home”? Do we “belong”?
- If you’re an extrovert trapped in an introverted occupation, there’s a new style of work environment that might be to your liking. @NPR
- Most grad students have probably experienced the “impostor effect” at one point or another, but is this a gendered phenomenon? @Slate
- Do the covers of Time Magazine make you ashamed to be an American? @TruthTheory
- Will Democrats align with Hillary Clinton if they feel their hearts truly lie with Elizabeth Warren? @The New Republic
- Is the push for gay marriage eclipsing other aspects of the struggle for gay rights? @The Atlantic